Andersen, an international IT company, invites a Flutter Developer to work on a large-scale project for one of our German customers.
The project is the creation of mobile applications for various areas of the customer's business activities, including the apps for its clients. The company's main fields of expertise are demand management, tolling, traffic, and connected vehicles.
The customer is a provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. The company has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of clients – from the production of components, design, and implementation to the operation of systems.
- Developing a project from scratch;
- Using Material Design for the interface;
- Communicating with the API back-end;
- Participating in the engineering of reusable, testable, and efficient software solutions;
- Collaborating with other stakeholders regarding architecture design and technology choice.
- Experience in mobile software development for 5+ years;
- Experience in developing Flutter applications for mobile devices for 2+ years;
- Portfolio with at least 2 apps for iOS/Android developed using Flutter;
- Experience in uploading apps in App Store/Google Play;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development lifecycle;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools;
- Experience in writing readable code, creating documentation for existing code, and refactoring;
- Experience in Material Design;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in automated testing.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.
We invite you to join our team!